Misc. components for sale...

I have the following for sale:

----

194 x Maxim MAX3181EEUK (+3V to +5.5V, 1.5Mbps RS-232 Receivers in SOT23-5) Datasheet:

Asking $30 including shipping within US/Canada. Offers welcome.

----

2500+ x Infineon BCR10PN (NPN/PNP Silicon Digital Transistor Array in SOT363) Datasheet: http://www.ortodoxism.ro/datasheets/infineon/1-bcr10pn.pdf

Asking $30 including shipping within US/Canada. Offers welcome

----

All components are in tape & reel packaging.

Kris

-- Kris Wilk ReefNet Inc.

1-888-819-REEF (US/Canada) 905-608-9373 (International)
Reply to
Kris Wilk

Neither of the groups to which you posted this is a buy-and-sell group. You would know this if you bothered to actually READ either of the groups.

It is also stated explicitly in the charter.

*-*+only.advertise+*-design-of-*-circuits+sci.electronics.design-*-*-design+combining.components.into.circuits+the.rec.hierarchy+*.*.not.a.forsale.group+zz-zz+Discussion

You have just labelel yourself and your company as SPAMMERS.

Reply to
JeffM

Yaaabut, most peeple don't know what an Charter is, or even care, you are wasting your time, sorry.

LED watches are still out of date

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Nope - he just offered us some useful components at a more than decent price (I'm rather tempted) If you really NEED to tilt at windmills, go after the Chinese sneaker sellers. M

Reply to
moby

charter.http://groups.google.com/group/sci.electronics/msg/13651a897337a7a9?q...

Jeff,

Despite disagreeing with your characterization of me and my company, I appreciate you pointing out the charter. I wasn't aware of relocated "misc.industry.electronics.marketplace" group. In retrospect I would have posted to it rather than s.e.design.

Kris

Reply to
Kris Wilk