diab compiler:Relocation value does not fit in 24 bits

hi, When I download an application compiled by diab , I get error message 'Relocation value does not fit in 24 bits'. I have used the flag '-Xcode-absolute-far -Xdata-absolute-far -m'. this flag works well in tornado 2.2 project, should I add some dld flag to it? thanks ps.when I use gcc it si ok to add '-mlongcall' flag

Reply to
lijian