DDR2 Testing

Hi,

I am developing some test utilities for extensive testing of on-board DDR memory. Although i am done with 0x55 and 0xAA and the incremental addres patterns, i still need to cover up more functionalities of the interface I want to cover an extesnsive performance testing in terms of dat throughput and speed of the DDR.

Anybody got any clues for that and also some new patterns to isolate an HW faults?

Thanx, sundar

Reply to
sundar_1984

Why reinvent the wheel? See .

CBFalconer

Too many complaints on GNU , we need a forum to

rate the so called FREE stuff from GNU .

I tried to unpack a hforth for ARM , it does not work ,

cause it has some secret method to compile it .

GNU claims a big following , but they dont really NEED

nor use the s/w , so its bogus ...

Is there a better place to get s/w ? dunno !

i will let you know if i find it !!

Ill be giving away a free OpSys soon ..

Reply to
werty