Current real Geode volume pricing??

Hi, all...

Anyone have a fairly recent quote for the newer AMD LX 800@0.9W processor and companion CS5536 or the older GX pair?

Qty 50K.

Thanks for any info (here or via e-mail). I have one data point already, but it seems out of line.

Best regards,

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Well speaking seriously I don't know what the real sort of pricing might be this time of year, what with the heavy seas and such stuff.

If you do a Google on 'snorkle ship' then you might find a stalwart crusty who bought in early and has a couple of three tons he hasn't managed to sell to fruity geologists going cheap.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

Hey, that chipset "rocks"..