[Code Composer C54x]I/O simulation

Hi folks,

I have hard time trying to use the Texas Instrument Code Composer Simulation Software Ver 2.0 to read an I/O from a file.

The code :

/* main.c */

#include

/* acces I/O */ ioport unsigned int port01;

int main (void) { int i;

for (i = 0; i < 5; i++) { unsigned data = port01; /* PROBE */

printf ("[%d] data = %u\n",i ,data); } return 0; }

The data file:

1651 1 1 1 8 0x0001 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000 0x0001 0x0000 0x0000 0x0000

I have put a probe at the mentionned line, and I have tried to connect the probe to the file via the 'File.I/O File' menu. The printed result is garbage.

I have configured

address = 1 length = 1 I/O space

I think that the problem is the address field. It might be something else than 1 for port01, but I failed to find an inforation about that in the Texas Documentation. I certainely missed it, or there is something I don't understand about the I/O space.

Assistance wanted.

Thanks for reading,

Emmanuel

--