Co-simulation tools question

Hi: Has anyone had experience with Hardware/Software co-simulation tools ? About 6 years ago, I used Mentor Graphics Seamless product and it worked out well. But I'm wondering if anything else exists in this space recently.

We'd like to simulate our entire board which contains ASICs, FPGAs, PowerPCs, lots of glue logic, etc. And we'd like to be able to execute and debug our low level Diagnostics softare.

Any suggestions ? Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve Z.