Change of processor name?

Hi there,

I have a silly question: I came across some years ago the following two platforms which were supposed to be some kind of customizable processors:

ARM OptimoDE ARCtangent-A4

Google does not really come up with any useful information anymore. Does anyone know if these architectures are now continued under a different name?

Thanks, Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

The second one is probably the same ARC that is now apparently part of Virage Logic (, )

-a

Reply to
Anders.Montonen