AVR trivia question

The first thing that needs to happen is that Atmel need to define the way the data is embedded in the hex file. Nothing can usefully happen until then.

And in many ways better & more reliable. I use both extensively and find myself cursing AVR Studio much more frequently, although there are a few features lacking in MPLAB (e.g. right-click a variable to add a watch)

Reply to
Mike Harrison

"mc" skrev i meddelandet news:3f8Cg.11520$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews7.bellsouth.net...

Routinely is probably stretching it, but it happens.

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson

I think most semiconductor companies have programs wherew they pay a certain amount of money for an application. That does not mean that the money will arrive promptly after the appnote is published.

I know about one episode where some U.K. FAEs working at National Semiconductor went to a meeting in Fuerstenfeldbruck, Munich, where the Natsemi European Headquarters are located. At night, in a pub, they saw the marketing guy responsible for paying out the reimbursion for the app notes so they turned him upside down and shook him until the poor marketeers wallet dropped out, and then they removed enough to be happy (while the marketeers wife was sobbing close by). They were happy until the new funds ran out, and then they went back for more ...

--
Best Regards,
Ulf Samuelsson