atmel at91rm9200: serial comms and loading u-boot

Hi,

I'm having issues getting serial comms working with my board; I have traced clean data pulses from the PC serial port to the Atmel CPU, and put the CPU into debug mode after a power down cycle plus jumper setting. So I know the wires are connected :-)

Need to load u-boot onto the board and so on ... any insights that could be shared?

Thanks, Manu

Reply to
dfx

What board?

I'm not sure what you mean here. Did you boot from the internal ROM and got the Xmodem upload to work?

You have found Atmel's application note on how to reload U-boot after it has been lost?

Nothing increases your golf score like witnesses.
Reply to
Stef