Assembly Programming:: IAR workbench for SuperH

Hi all, This is Hemant from INDIA. I am trying out some IDE for SuperH families of processors. I downloaded demo version of IAR with simualator built in it. I want to write simple assembly program and want to debug it. Program may be moving some values into the some registers.While debugging the program setting a breakpoint and cross checking the register contents.

I searched a lot for assembly programming help/manual for IAR assembler over the net but didnt get one.

Any answers/ link would be appreciated

Hemant

Reply to
Hemant