Hello list readers, SinelaboreRT supports the generation of clean and robust C / C++ code from UML state diagrams. It was built especially for embedded software developers.
Generated code can run even on the smallest uC. Beside other improvements the new version 2.8 adds support for junctions.
- Generates test cases from your state machine model
- Interactive simulation of your model
- Support for various UML modelling tools or built-in editor
- Generates clear production quality code
- Special features for high availability systems
- Supports hierarchical designs
- No run-time environment needed
- Fits well in different system designs (foreground/background, RTOS- based ...)
- No gap between design and code anymore!
If you want to give it a try please visit
A demo version is available.
With best regards, Peter Mueller
-- info at sinelabore.com