analog to digital converter for philips

hi , i m using philips microcontroller and want to interface its A/D converter to my application temp. sensor (lm35).i m doing this on devlopment kit of philips p89lpc935 . can anyone suggest any prerequisites for that?let me tell you i have already filled its contol registers.i have tried this with edge triggered & immediate starting mode.but unable to get the result on lcd.there is no prob with lcd as i m able to get display for my other applications.let me know if i m lacking any point somewhere. also how m i to deal with ref. voltage of A/D as it is embedded and i cant find to set its configuration anywhere or any register.

Reply to
abhay

Hi,

did you try the configuration tool from

?

Ref voltage, you can't change it, it is your Vdd.

An Schwob

Reply to
An Schwob in the USA

but i m able to simulate it well by triggering it myself but it doesn't take input fro sensor can u suggest something

Reply to
abhay