ADV: Dragonball processors

Is there anyone here that needs to buy some dragonball processors (MC68VZ328PV33V) for projects they're working on? I have a tray of 60 that is unopened and still banded shut from the factory. I'd rather not break up the tray because then it'll be harder to sell whats left.

Any takers?

Tony

Reply to
The6502man

NEW ARM board design with PHILIP LPC 2106 with JTAG

US $65 + shipping ready for shipping

Reply to
arm developer

Wowa, so cheap?