a/d convertor

Does anyone know of any low cost a/d converters than are easy to interface via SPI, rs232. The performance requirements are the following

  1. 8 bit resolution, min, more if not scalable inputs.
  2. Sample and hold input preferably with scaling.
  3. input voltages from + - 1 volts.
  4. conversion rate of
Reply to
<cel

While I don't know of any specific devices to recommend to you, try different manafacturers web pages, such as analog devices, texas instruments, microchip, etc, all of which have parametric search tables that will help you locate a suitable device. Digikey is also a pretty good place to look as their search system is geared towards parameter constraints.

Reply to
Noway2

Google returns 651 hits on "SPI A2D". RS232 would be difficult to find.

No problem at all.

Not a problem.

No problem.

That's tough. Perhaps easy to solder SMD. SMDs are not so difficult. We can handle almost all SMD except fine-pitch (

Reply to
linnix