60hz interference with CANbus?

Sorry to send you on a fool's errand, the correct number is DP8392.

Using google I found the datasheet on "digchip.com", (that site requires free regitration).

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

Paul, we use CAN over long distances and only had problems with the Ground signal where the ground is different on two nodes. CAN-H and CAN-L are tolerated only until a certain level (24V ?). One other problem we had was our power supply (switched regulated wall power supply - ), Now we have one with a 3 pin connector to the power (L-N-Earth). Have you considered using some ferrites?

HTH,

Adib.

Reply to
Adib.Taraben