Hawkeye Traders - Home of Volume Spread Analysis (VSA)

Esignal & Tradestation Users,

Advanced Technology in Trading Currencies (Forex), Stocks, Indices, Options using Volume Spread Analysis. The unique combination of volume spread analysis, momentum, price pattern as well as our unique trading rules built in Indicators. If you are not using VSA, you are trading in the dark. The Hawkeye indicators works on all Futures, Commodity, Stocks and Forex markets, as well as monthly, weekly, daily, minutes time frames, tick charts and volume bar data.

Hindsight is easy! Everybody can do it. In Hawkeye free trading sessions we trade live edge of the market. Join the Hawkeye Traders' "FREE LIVE TRADING HOTCOMM SESSIONS" and watch how our unique indicators - based on volume spread analysis, money management, and a clear, concise, trading plan - work with real-time data. The Hawkeye Free sessions show you Live Trading techniques, as well as, how to develop your professional trading plan & skills.

Visit

to join free live trading sessions every week there you can watch how Hawkeye Indicators work in "Live edge of the Market"!!!

Weekly Schedule - Remember all times are Eastern Standard Time

Tuesday 7:30 am Scalping the Forex Free Session Tuesday 9:15 am Scalping the Indices Free Session Wednesday 7:30 am Scalping the Forex Free Session Wednesday 9:15 am Scalping the Indices Free Session Thursday 11:00 am Long-term Currency Trading Free Session Thursday 12:00 pm Stock Trading Free Session

Reply to
oiltrader72