Using the THS4281 for high side current sensing

I'm using a THS4281 to make a general purpose High-Side current sensor. I'm just building this on a small PCB so I can use it for measurements. I've already successfully tested this circuit (see link below) to measure capacitor charging pulses in a current source. The resistor values aren't the actual values used, they will change based on the circuit I'm using it in to measure.

Here is a schematic EDN on what I'm doing.

My question is they show one opamp input biased at ½ Vcc in the THS4281. See this from the THS4281 data sheet.

Is this necessary the opamp is a RR in and out?

This is the layout not routed yet.

J2 to J7 will have wires soldered so I can just plug it into a breadboard or circuit for measuring.

Data sheet

Thanks

Reply to
Hammy