use AC lights on DC circuit

My son and I have a project that involves converting a strand of christmas lights(110AC) to run off of 12v DC,no AC input.Is this possible? If so what is involved? Thank you for your help.

Reply to
bshirley5

You buy a power inverter that converts the DC voltage to AC and steps it up to line voltage. For example:

{20DEVEREST41BBC-EE6E-4B3E-B0C9-991BE2E4B5F5}&ic=PW200-12

Reply to
John Popelish