Sallen and Key's classic 1955 paper

Thanks!

repownall at netscape.net

Yeah, my net news email address. It's the one I use for things which are likely to get me spammed. I only check it when I'm expecting something.

Bob Pownall

Reply to
Bob Pownall

Cool.

jjlarkin (at) highlandtechnology (dot) com

Thanks.

John

Thanks!

ehsjr at verizon dot net

Reply to
ehsjr

have you thought about sending it to a hosting site ? maybe

David Eather

for

I would very much like a copy please.

smoore at vt.edu

although my address is already in the wild.

Reply to
stan

In case you missed it where I asked above: snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

A least my ISP isn't blocking that one. Well for the moment anyway.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

,

I can

copy

me

t" for

Thanks Phantom, I'd love a copy.

gherold(at)teachspin.com

Reply to
George Herold

Unexpected family obligations have cropped up. I won't be able to post it until the end of what has become a 4 day weekend, but I will get it out after I get back.

Reply to
The Phantom

It has been sent. If anybody didn't get it, mention it here and I'll give it another try.

Reply to
The Phantom

I got it. :) It is a good, clean scan. Thank you.

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The Phantom Inscribed thus:

Brilliant ! Many Thanks.