Right resistor for high power LED for sound reader?

Well, you _are_ the light guy. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Agreed. No disguised homework questions, just somebody trying to build a circuit and put it to use.

I'm curious as to how Mitch made out. The thing was (hopefully) to have been built and working by yesterday, Aug. 11.

Mark

Reply to
redbelly

I was wondering, since you're trying to use the cyan audio, does the light source HAVE to be a red LED or could you put a red filter in front of your incandescent lamp?

I've worked on the photo lamp house used on a Cintel (Rank) telecine and at least for that machine, adequate light alignment is difficult. Dolby labs makes LED replacements for the Cintel machine. GG

Reply to
stratus46