RF Measurement - Test Case

Hi guys,

I'm trying to come out a test case to pass the device that is emitting RF signals. One is of course to measure the signal coming out from it using a osciloscope, to see if the timing is correct.

Could you help to advise on other ways that I could create a test plan to tackle the RF signals? I'm new to RF.

We used to test IR signals, by moving the timing to the tolerance boundary. I wonder what's in for RF.

Thanks, Jacky

Reply to
jacky.newsgroup

Rolf wrote: I think that I you were testing a radiation proof case (enclosure) you would use a field strength meter.

Reply to
sinoline

nope, it's a RF remote, and we are thinking of measuring the data from the RF, if it's transmitting ok, but other than that we have no idea about the tolerance level or anything....

is there some test engineer courses to take? thanks,

Reply to
jacky.newsgroup