program to burn hex files to picstart plus

Since I gave up on the homebuilt programmers I have been happy with MPLab and pickstart plus (USB OLIMEX job), but now I have a hex file that I would like to burn ... Is there anything like ICprog(2.04G) that supports this programmer (heh, and without all those privileged instruction warnings)?

Thanks, Sam

Reply to
sambo

I use picp, works great. Get the linux version at

a windows version can be found at

Paul Probert

Reply to
Paul Probert