Light Activation

What device (component) would I need to use if I wanted say blue lights to come on when a 400 - 500 cycle tone was played. I would like to build a display light with 5 or 6 different color lights, say like Christmas Lights, and each color comes on and off depending on the freq. of the sound and the duration . Any help?

Reply to
Ronnie

Google for color organ.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Reply to
Ronnie

Hello Ronnie,

Here is a schematic I saved from this group a few months ago.

You could replace the colored LED's with opto-isolators to drive incandescent bulbs at a 120 volts ac.

Good Luck,

  • * * Christopher

Temecula CA.USA

Christopher