Laptop track-pad

Any thoughts on repairing a laptop notebook Track-pad (cleaning, etc)? It works, but is erratic. Sometimes wetting your finger or pushing really hard helps.

Thanks

Reply to
Jack B. Pollack

"Jack B. Pollack" wrote in news:r3bkg.9515$ snipped-for-privacy@news-wrt-01.rdc-nyc.rr.com:

Sometimes you can find disassembly diagrams and parts from the manufacturer's website. It sounds like your trackpad is wearing out, so you'll likely have to replace it.

You could use a mouse. I find most the time I'm using my laptop as a portable computer, with power and space for a mouse. YMMV, but it's an idea anyway.

Puckdropper

Puckdropper