How it works ?

A credit card size of '' Eco harmonics electricity saver card '' when place on the incoming power supply box will save 20 % on electrical bill. Can any person explain to me how it work ? Thanks and Happy New Year to the electronic group members .

Reply to
mowhoong

It probably doesn't work. If it was a strong magnet and you had the right type of meter it could slow the meter down - but it is highly illegal, that type of meter is disappearing and you have a huge probability of being caught.

--
We have failed to address the fundamental truth that endless growth is
impossible in a finite world.

Simple. You send them money and then pretend what they send you does something. ...same as any other fraud.

Reply to
krw

It doesn't work. It's a scam to take money from ignorant, gullible people.

Reply to
Kaz Kylheku

Here's how it works:

Dumb people send them money, and they send out useless products. They get richer, a lot of dumb people get a bit poorer.

If folks would exert themselves to understanding electricity a bit, instead of stopping at the "ooh! Magic!" stage, then this sort of thing would die aborning.

http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to
Tim Wescott

A friend of mine just sent me a video that showed how to make a free energy device. It was a diode bridge with a length of wire to serve as a small (2-3 inch) antenna, nothing more. Hook it up to a DVM, and - magic! - you get voltage. And volts are electricity, so you're getting free electricity. For $42 they'll send you instructions on how to make them.

The frustrating part is that if I point out how dumb these ideas are, people consider me just a spoilsport, a wet blanket trying to squelch these wonderful ideas. And don't even get me started on "zero-point energy," over-unity devices, and so on.

It's bad enough that so many people fall for so many of these scams - and have been doing it for millennia. Worse yet, there are all sorts of people out there who honestly believe what they're saying.

Has anyone ever seen the Hulda Clark zapper, that cures cancer and everything else? It's a basic 555 square-wave oscillator circuit. Who know it would be so easy to conquer all disease. Hulda Clark, by the way, is dead, so I guess the zapper doesn't confer immortality.

--
Gordon's Law:
	If you think you have the solution, the question was poorly

It doesn't work of course.

I see it as someone found a ingenious way to reuse his bankrupt company CC sized cards.

Reply to
asdf

It clearly states on the web site how it works. I quote:"The ES Card works using a proprietary vibrational wave technology." What more do you need to know? Happy New Year,

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

it's called "Puppets of the dark forces" Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Uh... Would it work for my girlfriend? Her vibrator is broke.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Whitby

If she needs one you also have a problem Jim.

For those that don't quite understand the terminology perhaps they should watch this short video. It's old but explains some basic concepts:

Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

techno-gibberish-video/

Ah, now I understand. I wish there were more people out there who could reduce difficult scientific concepts to simple, everyday language.

--
Yes I have a Machintosh, please don't scream at me.
		-- Larry Blumette on linux-kernel

Don't worry, she most likely has a back up, the neighbor!

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Unless he can vibrate at 60 Hz, he's unlikely to be of use, clearly. :)

Reply to
Kaz Kylheku

It only works when there is no artificial light, and its ambient = temperature=20 must be maintained close to the outside temperature. Its performance is = also=20 degraded when it senses sounds and vibrations and EM radiation. So you = must=20 turn off all electric lights, heating or air conditioning, and = electronic=20 entertainment and communication devices. Then, it will save you at least =

20%=20 on your electric bill.

Otherwise, not so much ;=3D)

Paul=20

Reply to
P E Schoen

In defense, I must admit I'm gone a lot.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Whitby

Folks are starting to build stuff (or at least IC companies are making money selling chips) that do the sort of ambient energy harvesting that you're talking about for seldom-used light-duty chinguses. Sort of like the "eternal clocks" that were popular in the 1950's and '60's that ran on temperature or barometric pressure changes.

--
Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com

So, your dad was the next door neighbor?

Michael A. Terrell

This is the most plausible mechanism...

Reply to
fungus