Driving a big LED with a MOSFET

I actually expected better from him - I didn't realise he'd sunk to JF's level of depravity.

Reply to
Ian Field

I haven't run out of anything; it just seems to me that with all the
anal and penile references you post, out of the blue, you must be a
butt-bandit.
Reply to
John Fields

--
I don't call showing up little creeps like you for the filth they are
depraved, I consider it community service.

Right. Just like DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

You're getting confused as usual - its you that keeps going on about bumchummery.

Its so sad that your dementia will take a long time to finish you off.

Maybe your carer should let you off your lead so you can go wander about on the freeway.

Reply to
Ian Field

Its you & MET that keeps incessantly going on about bumchummery - and then apparently forgetting!

I'm not interested, so f*ck off and stop trying to chat me up!

Reply to
Ian Field