Binary to Braille

Hello to all, Im having trouble building a binary to braille circuit using only decoders. I think I have the right function implementations already but Im getting frustrated on how to build. Instead of using a BCD counter we are to use a 0-15 binary counter. Any help?

Reply to
wop100

Can you post a schematic or at least describe what it is you\'re
trying to do?
Reply to
John Fields

We are to design an unsigned binary to Braille converter. With the truth tables I derived, Im confused on how to implement the functions using decoders. Its just like a BCD to Braille converter but with a

0-15 input. The site below shows a BCD to Braille converter without the decoder.
wop100

Slides 80-88

Reply to
wop100