analog switch

Yes, it may grow on me. To simply view the circuit that someone else has already done it probably won't be too bad they really should update the interface to make it more user friendly. I use Multisim for most of my tests and it's interface is decent but it too has some quirkyness. The people that program the software definitely need to learn a little more about interface design. I've experienced the same with orcad. Alitum Designer is the only modern software I have seen that has a great user interface and it almost makes it a pleasure to design in it.

Reply to
Jeff Johnson

How the f*ck am I supposed to know Dot-On-The-Head?

--
I have multiple DUIS, beat my kids, paid $360K for a house worth $275K
got handed a divorce and a Restaining Order to keep away from all of