Analog Multiplexing

Hi,

I want to reduce a circuit for sensing current (Hall Sensor used). In this circuit i measure current from two different motors on a single board. The current is sensed and fed to the Signal conditioning circuit which again combines both motor signals and generate fault signal. Is it possible to do so? Can i use a multiplexer to do the same? I have never used one..

Thanks and regards.

Nick

Reply to
Nick

Hi, Nick

I used a multiplexer for the same use like yours the other day. But I failed. Because the multiplexer has some on-resistance depending on the current following through it. May someone can help.

Reply to
Loamlo