2SB178 and BC108

Hi.

I'm wondering if there is any match pair for PNP transistor 2SB178.

Also the match pair fo NPN transistor BC108.

is there anyway I can search for the match pair of both transistors by internet.

Thank you Padmow

Reply to
padmow

"padmow" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

The pnp counterpart for the BC108 is the BC178. Their typenumbers tells them to be small signal, general purpose silicium transistors. The 2SB178 is a Japanese type and their numbers has no relations with either European or American part numbers. FAIK it's an old low power low frequency pnp germanium transistor ever produced by Matsushita. I guess - just guess - they were used in the output stages of the two- and sixtransistor pocketradios at the time.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter