0-99 Binary to BCD converter

--
The joke, I think, is that they can\'t be had.
Reply to
John Fields

hmmm... yep I'll completely agree with that... I suppose this is the progress of things that there's no money in discrete stuff much more than gates, so anything a bit "exotic" falls by the wayside. The march of progress. Personally I'd solve this with a $2 controller but I don't think that is allowed :o(

Reply to
feebo

actually the part looks capable, unfortunately it (the TI part atleast) is ROM-based and, so disallowed by the rules. :^)

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen