You think you have too much junk?

Den torsdag den 8. september 2016 kl. 18.30.59 UTC+2 skrev Phil Hobbs:

iodine drops.

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

We used to make that stuff by the pound. Years later, my mother's best friend married the owner of the drug store we bought the ammonia water from. He couldn't figure out what we were doing with gallons of

28% ammonia water. My mother asked and wished she had remained ignorant. ;-)
Reply to
krw

A simple calculation reveals that normal explosives (TNT) pack more punch. Fulminate is used for detonation, and may be hard to come by.

Groetjes Albert

Albert van der Horst