yet another op-amp bias question

I posted a schematic over in ABSE along with a question. The jist of it is that I have a sallen key high pass filter (inverting) designed by FilterPro and I need to have the output biased at 1/2Vcc. The input is DC blocked by capacitors so no joy there. There is a resistor from the + input to ground and I don't want to mess up its function in the filter design, but I need to apply a bias voltage there so that the input doesn't get clipped.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Without seeing your schematic - here's a blind suggestion. If the value of the resistor to ground on the + input is critical to the transfer function, you can simply replace it with a voltage divider which: 1) sets the DC value you want, and 2) whose parallel combination gives the value of the original resistor.

Reply to
w2aew