WTB:Thomas Floyd TEACHER EDITION Textbooks

I am looking for Thomas Floyd TEACHER EDITION books. I am most particularly interested in the ones that come in "Conventional current" and "Electron FLow" versions with different color covers. If you have a matching set of the ones that met this criterion I will give them a good home and will pay a fair amount for mint or excellent pairs.

Email me at kc21130 AT hotmail .

Reply to
kc21130