Windows key shortcuts

Does anyone know where the shortcut key commands are stored? I want to

>change Windows+E to start Explorer in C:\\, instead of My Computer, which is >really annoying. The command is something like "explorer /e,c:\\". > >Google says somewhere between "no" and "this is how you change the >shortcut": pertaining to the Start/Programs/Accessories shortcut, which is >useless to me. Go figure...

The following utilities appear to claim the ability to remap the windows keyboard shortcuts. If you try them and decide that a particular one is suitable, please post the results of your tests here.

KSLabs Swift Keyboard

SoftBoy Key Transformation

EasySoft Key Extender

Devolutions QuickIT .NET

Polyphony Software Keyboard Manager

Guy Macon  Guy Macon
Guy Macon  Guy Macon
Guy Macon  Guy Macon
Guy Macon  Guy Macon
Reply to
Guy Macon

BTW, here is a list of XP Keyboard Shortcuts:

And here is an overlay keyboard that allows you to assing a single well-labeled key to just about anything your computer can do.

Also see:

Guy Macon  Guy Macon
Guy Macon  Guy Macon
Guy Macon  Guy Macon