Which frequency to use in USA?

Hi all,

We produce a small consumer electronic device that utilizes the 868Mhz band in Europe. In that band, we can send up to 10mW output power with a maximum of 1% duty cycle. We transmit continuously on the same frequency, but the user can make a selection out of several channels. For the USA, we thought to use the 902-927Mhz band. It turns out that we face difficulties in using this band, since we should either use frequency hopping, or reduce the output power to 0.75mW. Both solutions are not possible for us. Therefor we have to use another frequency band. Does anybody has some advice which frequency band we can use where

- output power is at least 5mW

- frequency hopping is not required

- Duty cycle of at least 0.1%

- preferably multiple channels are available

Any suggestion is appreciated. Thanks.

Ron

Reply to
Ron Bouwland