Whats different between rcc and bloking circuit?

ringing choke circuit and blocking oscillator are often used circuits. whats their difference? Only different name? Thanks in advance

Reply to
readeraz

Why don't you go back and look at the responses the first time you asked this?

Isn't your homework due by now anyway?

Reply to
Joel Koltner

On Jul 31, 8:19=A0am, "Joel Koltner" Very sorry. because I got a return email and was told the failure to post. thats why I post again. I shall find the old one. Thanks again.

wrote:

this?

Reply to
readeraz