What exactly is transit-time

Transit-time is expressed in seconds, limits the semiconductors max frequency, but beyond that I have no idea. Am I way off base in saying transit-time in a schottky diode is the time for the electron or hole to travel across the depletion region?

Thanks, Anon

Reply to
curiousjohn4

AMAZING! *Steam* powered electrons!! What will be next? Steam powered horses?

Reply to
Robert Baer