Water for Gas conversion hoax/scam?

Crash worthiness wasn't a concern when these vehicles were designed. But it can be achieved with some more clever engineering. The automotive engineers back in those days sure were smart people.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

My 1984 2.0L Capri did 37 mpg

--
Dirk

Remote Viewing classes in London
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Ditto aerospace engineers. Hypersonic aircraft in the 1950s etc...

--
Dirk

Remote Viewing classes in London
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

I suppose you "still " can't see youtube stuff :( but this is a nice bit of crash testing

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Actually, since about five minutes I can! What a coincidence.

Pretty brutal crash. IIRC they did a similar one on a Smart here in the US and now you can see the first Smarts here. BTW that old Citroen tended to hold up pretty well in crashes sind it's got a regular box frame.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Are those bloody Southeast Asian things two-strokes or what? I never looked closely, but there's one heckuva lot of blue smoke.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Probably - a sort of Indian Trabant.

Reply to
ian field

nd

th

nd

ns

ve

ng

,

Since your friend sent in his money, the device is working exactly as the inventor intended.

Reply to
Richard Henry