Voltage regulator/ reference

That's been our experience. Paul once measure 100 parts from a reel (different parts, yes) and they were all very close, no outliers.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I have made similar measurements.

<

and some pics to left/right. It seems, the Locky_Z curve tracer is not so intelligent at all in the DN2470 case. Maybe the Chinese - "English" - German translation has one indirection too much. The documentation is oh, s......

I wanted a depletion FET for a minimum cascode, but that was too unpredictable for my taste. So I went BJT & Zener. Zin into the source would also not have been too good.

regards, Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Hoffmann