Voltage ratings of SM resistors

"The beatings will continue until the morale improves"

;-)

Promotion? What's that?

ISO 9000 is easy. Making it useful is harder.

--
 Keith
Reply to

Just like in civilian life, its more money on payday, and less people who can tell you what to do. E3 is Enlisted, 3rd class and E4 is Enlisted, 4th class. It is around the middle for enlisted, which went to E8 which is the highest for enlisted. The point is that I made E4 years before most soldiers, because I was quite good at my various jobs.

Not when they bring in an "ISO certification expert" that knows nothing about how you operate, and he wants to use the same plan he sold the last couple companies. Making it work? They managed to keep the inspectors away from my bench. ;-)

--
?

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida