VirtualBox + Suse 11 breaks dosemu a little OT

Has anyone here already had to solve this problem:

dosemu-1.4.0 works fine on suse-11

install Virtual Box

dosemu no longer works. for users but does for root

The mmap() in mapfile.c fails for a lack of permissions. I have checked that the /dev/shm looks right still.

I have added the leading "/" to the file name as the man page for the shm_open suggested and checked that all appears well in the opening. The mmap in question is attempting to map to virtual memory addresses starting at zero. It is not asking for EXEC rights.

Anybody here already found the cause?

Reply to
MooseFET