Video - LCD Panel design interface documentation request

I have a need (desire) to learn about video controllers as they pertain to interfacing tpTFT LCD displays (laptop screens for example). I've been searching for a definitive, authoritative document or book that would provide an overall tutorial on this subject. I've found alot of white papers, etc. but have found them to be lacking or incomplete. Would someone please make some literature recommendations?

The reason for my request is that I may be tasked to design an LCD controller which would accommodate video scaling as a requirement and need to get 'educated' on the subject.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan