using a 110volt charger in Europe, through have bridge application

I wonder if this would be considered abusive or offensive?

TPG Standard Terms & Conditions

6.0 Misuse of Service 6.2 TPG reserves the right to suspend or terminate, with or without notice, any Customer?s account, which in TPG?s opinion, directly or indirectly is involved in activities, which are detrimental to TPG?s Internet Service or jeopardise the use of TPG?s service or its performance for other Customers or how the wider community will perceive TPG. This includes, but is not limited to ?Spamming? e-mail or forwarding spammed e-mail to other Internet user?s e-mail addresses, Customers listed or cause the listing of TPG or its Customers on any Real-time Black List, e-mail bombing and the use of bulk e-mail programs to unsolicited recipients, commercial advertising, informational announcements, charity requests, petitions for signatures, chain letters and political or religious messages, attempted unauthorised access to other Internet servers and systems, misrepresentation and abusive or offensive behaviour in newsgroups and other online facilities.
Reply to
Paul E. Schoen

"Paul E. Schoen: Incorrigible & Dangerous FOOL "

** You know absolutely NOTHING !!

You have NO IDEA what the technical issues are.

You have NO IDEA why others must be

WARNED about IDIOTS like you.

PISS OFFFFFFFF !!!!!!!!!

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 16:22:41 +1000, "Phil Allison" Gave us:

Somebody outta whomp you right upside that thick skull of yours, you f****ng total retard!

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

"Roy L. Fuchwit"

** But this criminal psycho makes him look just fine.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:02:35 +1000, "Phil Allison" Gave us:

Criminal? What crime did I commit, you felonious fucktard?

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

"Roy L. Fuchwit"

** But this criminal psycho makes him look just fine.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phyllis thinks that its a crime if you're not a member of her fan club.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:55:45 +1000, "Phil Allison" Gave us:

Do you even know how to make a valid post?

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

The tragic part of Phil's problem is that he often has a valid solution, but seems unable to put it in a good form. It's impossible to tell if that is intentional, or that he cannot avoid it. Rather like someone constantly using "retarded" as a slang slap.

Don

Reply to
Don Bowey

Might be tourette's?!

Reply to
ian field

"Don Bowey Brain Dead Ham with Bad Attitude"

** Still learning how to wipe his arse after taking a dump.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

At least he's smarter than you and knows that you don't do it with your tounge.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:08:29 -0700, Don Bowey Gave us:

It means "to take a step backward" in this context, not a deformity or deficiency.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs