Turn six stupid lazy greedy scammers into 1679616 fed up scammers

To paraphrase the usual article:

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could annoy thousands of stupid spamming parasites within weeks with a minimal investment.

"Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send one turd to each of the 6 names and address stated in the unwanted article. You then place the top name and address in the bottom of the list at the bottom, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and six turds, right?" Then I invested the measly 6 turds. Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, the scammers started getting turds in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the turds just kept coming in.

In my first week, I sent about 36 turds. By the end of the second week I had sent a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had triggered over

10,000 turds and it's still growing.

It's certainly worth 6 turds, and 6 stamps.

Well, the postal service certainly won't appreciate you sending a real turd, I can say that for sure. Even if you package it hygienically, the scammer is going to be able to spot and discard packages larger than a dollar. Unless you have an exceptionally narrow sphincter.

Therefore I'd suggest you send paper notes. Paper has little intrinsic value, and is only a promissory note. English bank notes have the words "I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of X pounds". Likewise, you can write/print notes saying "I promise to pay the bearer on demand the sum of one turd, or a thorough kicking, from the bank of my arse".

At the very least, it is a lot more hygienic, and you can imagine the scammer having to open many more disappointing envelopes than ones containing real dollars. Hopefully enough to make it far more profitable for the scammers to consider doing some real work instead.

Alternatively, if you are a dog owner and live near any of these idiots, why not consider taking your daily dog walk past them and make a stop on their bit of sidewalk?

Reply to
Kryten

Just don't get so carried away that you put white powder in the envelope.

Reply to
Paul Burke

I will forward your suggestions to the Japanese Emperor Taka Shiti.

Reply to
Robert Baer