TSMC Has Stopped Chip Shipments to Russia

Yeah, they can stop shipping chips to Russia. I wonder how well that would work for a Chinese invasion of Taiwan?

I would think the current Ukrainian situation is making investments in Taiwan look like a pretty bad idea. I read China is not participating in the economic siege of Russia.

Reply to
Rick C

China are still sitting on the fence. They are allowing bank transactions with Russia, but limiting the values. They are no longer supporting Russia in the UN, but abstaining rather than voting against them.

Politics is a dangerous game here, and China never likes to rush things.

Reply to
David Brown