thermoflagger

This seems awfully silly to me. At least it's cheap, about 13 cents.

Maybe it's useful for something else.

I was hoping for something completely different.

We use NTC thermisters.

What I would really like is to be able to point some kind of (cheap) IR sensor at a general area of power components and get a rough estimate. Instead of tacking thermisters to transformers and FETs which is kind of a pain.

I looked into those IR sensors used in cheap $20 temperature guns but the lens assembly, I think, makes that not too easy or cheap to implement.

boB

Reply to
boB

tirsdag den 23. maj 2023 kl. 01.30.49 UTC+2 skrev boB:

Lasse Langwadt Christensen