Theory and servicing of AM, FM, and FM Stereo Receivers - which edition?

Some time ago in this group (I think), these two books were cited as being good references. I am trying to confirm that the 2ed is really a revision & update of the first edition, given the change in title by including (emph asizing?) troubleshooting. Does the 2ed ?leave out? any of the theory to include more troubleshooting? The second edition has ~ 30 fewer pages than the first edi tion ? usually the second ed?s contain *more* pages. Any comments on which edition is ?better? and why? Any .pdf versions floating around? Links? I could not find any using google . Thanks J

Green, Clarence R. Bourque, Robert M. The Theory and servicing of AM, FM, and FM Stereo Receivers, 1980, 589 page s. (this is the 1st edition I think)

Green, Clarence R. Bourque, Robert M. Troubleshooting, Servicing, and Theory of AM, FM, & FM Stereo Receivers, 19

86,1987, 556 pages (2nd ed)
Reply to
Three Jeeps