The Neighbourhood Technician.

Ken S. Tucker snipped-for-privacy@vianet.on.ca posted to sci.electronics.design:

Thanks for the reminder, that is how i got them to quit coming around. I required that they bring the repair manual as well. The traffic promptly reduced to a trickle.

Reply to
JosephKK

Ken S. Tucker snipped-for-privacy@vianet.on.ca posted to sci.electronics.design:

I write truthful reports and send them in. If management does not like it, they can write anything they want and use their own signature. I only had a few instances of managers writing their own report, and only once did one even ask that i sign it. I didn't.

Reply to
JosephKK