Tesla Syndrome

All Littlefuse literature and data sheets are called media.pdf and many are corrupt. I'd complain but I'd have to fill out a giant form.

"The easiest thing in the world is not to sell."

The search engines for Digi-Key and Mouser have the intelligence level of a 5-year-old; it's better than nothing, but not by much. Even the numerical sort gets confused. If the number of products is < 100 it is manageable, but if you are looking thru 1000's it breaks down fast. Just try to find an electrolytic cap that is in certain F range AND size range AND termination.

Reply to
Flyguy

You can sort on capacitance and grunt through the rest.

When I specify several parameter ranges in the selection boxes, both the Digikey and Mouser search tend to mess up. Mouser is worse.

Lately, the 'datasheet' link takes me to another web site that may or may not be helpful. I guess it's hard to maintain the search engine for a million parts.

I spend a lot of time looking for parts.

I have that, but I haven't completed the training. I mean, I haven't memorized the voice controls listed in the manual. I mean, there's no f****ng info on what you can do by voice and nothing in the manual about it.

I can bump my fan speed up or down, but I can't know what setting it's on. I still have to punch a tiny button to bring up the climate control screen.

You must drive a very, very old car. Mine has both in one pedal. I only need to use the brake pedal if it's an emergency stop. It's actually great, not having to move your foot between pedals. Sometimes, so that I don't need to use the brake pedal at a light, I'll put the car in cruise control and it stops for me. Then, when the light turns, I take it off and resume driving.

Reply to
Ricky

try noticing how the brake lights work ...

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

When I started the engine, the radio was immediately on. It took me ten minutes to figure out how to silence it.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

On Wednesday, 23 August 2023 at 13:54:47 UTC-7, Lasse Langwadt Christensen wrote: ...

The brake lights work just fine when using one-pedal driving.

It is a Federal (and similar organizations in other countries) requirement that the brake lights operate whenever the vehicle has retardation of greater than about 0.15g whether by braking (where the normal switch on the brake pedal operates the lights) or where the braking is due to other means such as regeneration.

All EVs are designed to operate this way although Consumer Reports reported that not all cars met the standard.

kw

Reply to
ke...

You can, but why SHOULD YOU? Even the numerical sort has issues...

Reply to
Flyguy

Not that I could find. Indeed, I wasn't able to find any radio controls at all, on the touch screen or otherwise. Eventually I found the volume controls on the touch screen and just muted it.

It expect these things are like the video recorders of old, where most owners never learn how to use most of the features.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

There are various potential solutions, but one first has to realise that the problem exists. I print out important stuff when I can because the phone could always die at an inopportune moment. Clearly, saving screen shots, etc., somewhere on the phone does not address that. I hadn't realised until shortly before boarding that the pass was not on the phone.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else